All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the principles and practice of implementing an effective marketing strategy using a variety of channels and techniques.
- Author BiographyLawrence Ang is Associate Professor in Marketing at Macquarie University, Australia. Prior to joining the Department of Marketing and Management in June 2007, Lawrence was a faculty member at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM); and before that, he worked for many years as a senior marketing research consultant and manager.
- Author(s)Lawrence Ang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note165 colour illus.
- Weight850 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.27Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.