All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an ideal introduction to the fundamentals of international investment law and dispute settlement for students or practitioners. It combines a systematic analytical study of the texts and principles underlying investment law with a jurisprudential analysis of the case law arising in international tribunals.
- Author BiographyRudolf Dolzer has presented a new concept for a Framework Agreement on the Promotion of German-Russia Energy Relations in April 2011 in Omsk at the Annual Meeting of the German-Russian Raw Materials Forum. He has co-chaired the Forum's Working Group on International Relations since 2008. He was Vice Rector at the University of Mannheim and has taught at the Southern Methodist University in Texas, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, at the Michigan Law School, at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing, at the Yale Law School, at the Sorbonne in Paris and at the Instituto de Empresa in Madrid. From 1978 to 1992, he was a part-time journalist at the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, thereafter he was Director General at the Office of Federal Chancellor Kohl. He later served as a member of three Commissions of Inquiry of the German Parliament. From 1996 to 2009, he was Director of the Institute of International Law at the University of Bonn. Professor Christoph Schreuer is a counsel at Wolf Theiss Rechtsanwalte, and Professor Emiterius at the University of Vienna.
- Author(s)Christoph H. Schreuer,Rudolf Dolzer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight720 g
- Width175 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.