All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new work is about studying the acoustics of marine animals using underwater acoustic techniques. The book discusses and unites the various areas of marine bioacoustics in a single comprehensive text.
- Author BiographyWhitlow W.L. Au and Mardi C. Hastings have been involved with scientific acoustic research on marine animals for many years and their total combined span of time in this field extends over 5 decades.
- Author(s)Mardi C. Hastings
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleModern Acoustics and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note407 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1144 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.