All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFills an empty niche in microbiology teaching materials, and provides a practical guide to microbial diversity from a phylogenetic perspective, from construction and interpretation of evolutionary trees to explorations of the current literature, basic methods, and future areas of real-world exploration.
- Author BiographyPrinciples of Microbial Diversity fills a currently empty niche in microbiology textbooks and provides a current and comprehensive view of microbial diversity.
- Author(s)James W. Brown
- PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.06
- £10.56Trending at £11.25
- £11.29Trending at £12.12
- £8.70Trending at £10.01
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £8.53Trending at £12.66
- £8.27Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.