All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note218 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnthony R. Means,Dr. P. Michael Conn
- Edition Statement2000
- Table Of ContentsPart I. Signaling Mechanisms Initiated by Cell Surface Receptors. G Protein-Coupled Receptors and G Proteins, Alfredo Ulloa-Aguirre and P. Michael Conn. G-Proteins Large and Small Guanine Nucleotide Binding Proteins: Cellular Communication Networks, Thomas M. Wilkie and Michael White. The Insulin Receptor Kinase: Regulation and Therapeutic Significance, Barry I. Posner. Growth Hormone Action: Signaling via a JAK/STAT-Coupled Receptor, David J. Waxman and Stuart J. Frank. Regulation of Drosophila Visual Transduction Through a Supramolecular Signaling Complex, Craig Montell. Dictyostelium: A Model Experimental System for Elucidating the Pathways and Mechanisms Controlling Chemotaxis, Chang Y. Chung and Richard A. Firtel. gp130-Related Cytokines, Christoph J. Auernhammer and Shlomo Melmed. Part II. Signaling Mechanisms Mediated by Ion Channels Calcium and Lipids. Ion Channels, Deborah J. Nelson and Harry A. Fozzard. Calcium Ions as Intracellular Messengers: Pathways and Actions, Stanko S. Stojilkovic, Melanija Tomic', Taka-aki Koshmimizu, and Fredrick Van Goor. Calcium and Calmodulin-Mediated Regulatory Mechanisms, Anthony R. Means. Protein Kinase C, Alexandra C. Newton. Nitric Oxide, Randy Krainock and Sean Murphy. Phospholipids, J. H. Exton. Part III. Cyclic AMP, Protein Kinases and Protein Phosphatases. Adenylyl Cyclases, Lutz Birnbaumer. Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases, Marco Conti. Cyclic Nucleotide-Dependent Protein Kinases, Sharron H. Francis and Jackie D. Corbin. Protein Serine/Threonine Kinases, Jorn Heierhorst, Richard Pearson, James Horne, Steven Bozinovski, Bostjan Kobe, and Bruce E. Kemp. Protein Serine/Threonine Phosphatases, Shirish Shenolikar. Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases, Cynthia V. Stauffacher and Harry Charbonneau. Part IV. Signaling Mechanisms Initiated by Nuclear Receptors. The Mechanism of Action of Steroid Hormone Receptors, Donald P. McDonnell. Orphan Receptors, Deepak S. Lala and Richard A. Heyman. Coactivators and Corepressors, Neil J.McKenna, Zafar Nawaz, Sophia Y. Tsai, and Ming-Jer Tsai. CREB Binding Protein-Coactivator Complexes, Riki Kurokawa and Christopher K. Glass. Part V. Molecular Regulation of Cell Proliferation and Death. Cell Cycle Checkpoints, Sally Kornbluth. Molecular Regulation of Apotosis, Rosemary B. Evans-Storms and John A. Cidlowski. T-Cells and Immunosuppression, Andrew W. Taylor. Part VI. Rational Drug Discovery. Rational Drug Discovery and the Impact of New Advanced Technologies, Jonathan Greer. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.