All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Alan Cann
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations (25 in full color)
- Weight660 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Introduction Chapter 2 Particles Chapter 3 Genomes Chapter 4 Replication Chapter 6 Infection Chapter 7 Pathogenesis Chapter 8 Subviral Agents Appendix 1 Glossary and Abbreviations Appendix 2 Classification of Subcellular Infectious Agents Appendix 3 The History of Virology Index
- Author BiographyDr. Alan J. Cann has worked in both the U.K. and U.S.A. teaching undergraduate, postgraduate, and medical students. He is currently a Senior Lecturer in Biological Sciences at the University of Leicester where his research interests include pedagogic research and science communication.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.