All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSenior undergraduate/graduate introductory course text which combines mathematical rigor and qualitative explanations.
- Author BiographyUmran Inan is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Stanford University, where he has led pioneering research in plasma physics and electromagnetics for over 30 years. As a committed teacher, he has authored two previous books that have become standard textbooks for electromagnetics courses, as well as receiving numerous awards including the Tau Beta Pi Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award and Outstanding Service Award from the Electrical Engineering Department for Excellence in Teaching. He is a fellow of both the Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the American Geophysical Union (AGU). Marek Golkowski is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Colorado, Denver, which he joined after completing his Ph.D. at Stanford University. He has won several awards including the Young Scientists Award by the International Association of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy, and the Outstanding Student Paper Award from the American Geophysical Union. His current research focuses on electromagnetics and biological applications of plasmas.
- Author(s)Marek Golkowski,Umran S. Inan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note59 b/w illus. 83 exercises
- Weight720 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £7.69Trending at £12.31
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.