All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- Author(s)Lok Sang Ho
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction. Part 1: The Theory of Public Policy Design. 2. What Makes Good Public Policy. 3. Human Nature and Public Policy. 4. Institutional Foundations for a Just Society. Part 2: Microeconomic Risk Management. 5. Health Care Delivery and Financing: In Search of an Ideal Model. 6. Legal Aid and Justice. 7. Bank Deposit Insurance. 8. Towards an Optimal Public Pension Scheme. Part 3: Macroeconomic Risk Management. 9. The Risks of Monetary Crises: Inflation. 10. The Risks of Monetary Crises: Currency Crises and Interest Rate Gyrations. 11. Savings Instruments, Bubbles, and Financial Crises. 12. Transparency. Part 4: Resource Allocation and Redistribution. 13. Optimal Size of the Government. 14. Education Policy. 15. Housing (with a Digression on Transportation Pricing). 16. Social Safety Net and Redistribution. Part 5: Public Policy and Economic Ecology. 17. Economic Ecology: The Case of the Great Depression of the Nineteen Thirties. 18. Economic Ecology: The Case of Hong Kong. Epilogue. 19. Public Policy in the New Millennium. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.