All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the foundational pillars of identification, namely, the theory of discrete-time LTI systems, the basics of signal processing, the theory of random processes, and estimation theory. --Back cover.
- Author BiographyArun K. Tangirala an Associate Professor at the Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Madras, India. He obtained his B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering) from IIT Madras, India and Ph.D. (Process Control & Monitoring) from the University of Alberta, Canada in the years 1996 and 2001, respectively. Dr. Tangirala specializes in process control, modelling, monitoring and multivariate data analysis. His research group is focused on solving some of the cutting edge problems in data-driven analysis and modelling. A recipient of different teaching and research awards, he has conducted several workshops and short-term courses on data analysis and process identification.
- Author(s)Arun K. Tangirala
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note178 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight1746 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.