All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a guide to techniques used in designing printed circuit boards to comply with EMC.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author...Mark I. Montrose is an expert in the fields of regulatory compliance, electromagnetic compatibility and product safety including extensive research, design, test and certification for various product categories. He has authored and presented a myriad of papers on the topics of EMC theory and signal integrity at both commercial and EMC symposiums and colloquiums throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Mr. Montrose is a senior member of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) and member of the Board of Directors of the IEEE EMC Society. In addition, he is a distinguished lecturer for the society and active participant in local, national, and international activities of the society. Moreover, Mr. Montrose is the author of the best-selling companion book, EMC and the Printed Circuit Board: Design, Theory, and Layout Made Simple (IEEE Press, 1999). This engineering-level book explains how and why all concepts within Printed Circuit Board Design Techniques for EMC Compliance work.
- Author(s)Mark I. Montrose
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2000
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Electronics Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.