All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a beautiful and practical handbook on how to develop and use patterns on a wide range of domestic items, including 15-20 inspirational and adaptable projects. All in all, this is an excellent introduction to designing your own patterns and motifs.
- Author BiographyMother and daughter team Yvonne and Rebecca Drury make up the company known as MissPrint. Their work has been featured at Origin, they have developed a range of stationery for WH Smith and they have been shortlisted for one of the Hidden Art Awards. They are a bright and energetic duo whose work is rapidly winning acclaim.
- Author(s)Rebecca Drury,Yvonne Drury
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note120, full colour throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £4.05Trending at £4.97
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £8.28Trending at £11.21
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £9.62Trending at £13.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.