All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRe-examining wartime definitions of citizenship, patriotism, prisons, and civil disobedience through the lives of Gordon Hirabayashi and the Tucsonians
- Author BiographyCherstin M. Lyon is Assistant Professor of History, California State University, San Bernardino.
- Author(s)Cherstin M. Lyon
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.