All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £32.12Trending at £34.82
- £6.72Trending at £8.11
- £14.19Trending at £14.39
- £11.69Trending at £13.27
- £15.44Trending at £17.18
- £15.67Trending at £15.84
- £25.21Trending at £26.68
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed comparative analysis of intellectual property rights in Europe and the United States.
- Author BiographyHuw Beverley-Smith is a Solicitor in the Intellectual Property and Technology Department at Field Fischer Waterhouse in London. he is also the author of The Commercial Appropriation of personality (Cambridge 2002). Ansgar Ohly is Professor of Civil Law and Intellectual Property Law at the University of Bayreuth, Germany. Until 2002 he was the lead of the Commonwealth Department of the Max-Planck Institute for Intellectual Property, Competition and Tax Law, Munich. Agnes Lucas-Schloetter is Lecturer in French law at the Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich, Germany. Until 2003 she was a researcher at the Max-Planck Institute for Intellectual Property, Competition and Tax Law, Munich.
- Author(s)Agnes Lucas-Schloetter,Ansgar Ohly,Huw Beverley-Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight601 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.