Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers an original analysis of private copying and determines the actual scope of private copying as an area of end-user freedom in the digital world. In particular, it examines the permissibility of digital private copying with a view to clarify the legal uncertainty as to its scope.
- Author BiographyStavroula Karapapa (LLB, LLM, PhD) is lecturer in intellectual property law at Brunel University and practicing Barrister at the Athens Bar, specialising in Intellectual Property and Internet law. Her chief research interests focus on the intersection of law and technology.
- Author(s)Stavroula Karapapa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.