All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate equity investors offer one solution to medium-sized German family businesses facing succession by actively investing in these businesses through the managed process of a buyout or buyin. This study investigates the individual contributions of a range of factors impacting on the realization of a private equity backed succession buyout.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Maxim David Littek, born in 1978, studied Communications at Brigham Young University (USA) and Business Management at Cambridge University (UK). Having completed his studies he worked for different asset management firms in Switzerland, Germany and the United Kingdom focusing on private equity fund investments. He earned his Ph.D. from Comenius University (SK) in 2009.
- Author(s)Maxim David Littek
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number3356
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note30, 30 fig.
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.85Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.