All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the role of the private sector in the overall health system in Kenya. It considers the potential of the private sector to play a greater role and identifies ways to improve the public-private interface to increase equity, access and efficiency in the health system.
- Author(s)Barbar O'Hanlon,Decker Caytie,Frank Feeley,Gitonga Nelson,Jeff Barnes,McKeon Kimberly,World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleWorld Bank Working Paper
- Series Part/Volume Number193
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Noteill.
- Weight341 g
- Width178 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.