CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores organizations as not simply rational, technological structures and networks for organizing people around tasks and services; it defines organizations as relational, experiential, and perceptual systems.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL A. DIAMOND is Professor of Public Affairs, Associate Director for Academic Programs, and Director of the Center for the Study of Organizational Change at the Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs, University of Missouri. He is a founding member and past-president of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations. SETH ALLCORN is Vice President for Business and Finance at the University of New England. He is a founding member of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organizations.
- Author(s)Michael A. Diamond,Seth Allcorn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.