All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Newbery argues that network utilities pose special problems of ownership and regulation.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Newbery is Director of the Department of Applied Economics at Cambridge University. He has been an advisor to the electricity, gas, and rail regulators in various countries.
- Author(s)David M. Newberry
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWalras-Pareto Lectures Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note25
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.