All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the state of the debate on the privatization of justice. Key aspects of the arguments are examined and compared, as the authors clarify both the theoretical issues and the practical problems involved in the privatization of justice.
- Author BiographyRoger Matthews is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology and a member of the Centre for Criminology at Middlesex Polytechnic. He is co-editor (with Jock Young) of Confronting Crime (SAGE 1986) and editor of Informal Justice (SAGE 1988).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/1989
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSage Contemporary Criminology Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRoger Anthony Matthews
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.