All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows developers how to use Visual Studio 2005 and complementary technologies like Crystal Reports to create fast, flexible reporting for applications of any size. Our experienced author team shows how to create top results with speed and efficiency.
- Author BiographyRod Paddock founded Dash Point Software, Inc. in 2001 to develop high quality custom software solutions. Rod's current and past clients include: Six Flags, First Premier Bank, Microsoft, Calamos Investments, the U.S. Coast Guard, and the U.S. Navy. Along with developing software, Rod is a well-known author and conference speaker. Beginning in 1995, Rod has given talks, training sessions and keynotes in the United States, Canada and Europe. Rod was made an MSDN Canada speaker in 2004 and is a Microsoft VB .NET Most Valuable Professional. Rod is has been editor-in-chief of Code Magazine since 2001.
- Author(s)Kevin S. Goff,Rod Paddock
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteXXVII, 498 p.
- Weight987 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.