All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe work reviewed in this book represents the synthesis of two important developments in modelling of complex stochastic phenomena. The book gives a thorough and rigorous mathematical treatment of the underlying ideas, structures, and algorithms.
- Author(s)A. Philip Dawid,David J. Spiegelhalter,Robert G. Cowell,Steffen L. Lauritzen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Series TitleInformation Science and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.