All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
About this product
- Author(s)C.R. Sundararajan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1421 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; Stress-strength interference method; First- order and second-order reliability methods; Simulation-based reliability methods; Probabilistic finite element method; Probabilistic fracture mechanics; Probabilistic fatigue analysis; Probabilistic analysis of structural systems; Probabilistic structural mechanics in system and plant risk assessment; Human errors and structural reliability; Nondestructive examination reliability; Expert opinion in probabilistic structural mechanics; Fuzzy sets in probabilistic structural mechanics; Neural networks in probabilistic structural mechanics; Probability-based design codes; Reliability-based optimum structural design; Risk-based inspection and maintenance; Probability-based life prediction; Seismic risk assessment; Extreme-wind risk assessment; Applications in nuclear power plant structures; Applications in pressure vessels and piping; Applications in aircraft structures; Applications in ship structures; Applications in offshore structures; Applications in bridges; Applications in steel structures; Applications in concrete structures; Applications in timber structures; Applications in ceramic structures; Index.