All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers inequalities, characteristic functions and convergence, the law of large numbers, the central limit theorem and the law of the iterated logarithm. This revised edition updates core material, and offers scores of new problems and exercises.
- Author BiographyAllan Gut is Professor of Mathematical Statistics in the Department of Mathematics at Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Allan Gut
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number75
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1100 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.