All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionProbability and Stochastics provides an introduction to the field, and begins by describing the fundamentals and basic principles of probability theory. Later chapters discuss more advanced topics, such as Martingales, Poisson Random Measures, Levy Processes and Brownian Motion.
- Author(s)E. Cinlar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number261
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.