All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource focused on today's most important estate planning issues Estate planning is the process by which you review your asset base, assess the needs of your loved ones, and, with the assistance of a qualified estate planner, implement a plan for passing on wealth.
- Author BiographyRussell J. Fishkind is a Partner in the Personal Wealth, Estates and Trusts Department at Saul Ewing LLP, where he focuses on high net worth estate planning, business succession planning, estate administration, and probate litigation. He is also an Associate Adjunct Professor at New York University, where he teaches estate and business succession planning. Fishkind is the author of Legacy of a Lifetime, coauthor of the J.K. Lasser Pro Estate and Business Succession Planning (first and second editions) textbook, and a contributing author to Sophisticated Estate Planning: Using Tax Laws to Your Clients' Advantage published by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education. He was recognized as a Super Lawyer in 2005, 2007 and 2009.
- Author(s)Russell J. Fishkind
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width148 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.66Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.