Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight668 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAnthony Guerrero,Melissa Piasecki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsHow to Use This Book.- Human Behavior.- Childhood Development.- Effects of Experience on Brain Development.- Learning Principles of Human Behavior.- Sexuality Throughout the Life Cycle.- Adaptation and Coping in a Medical Setting.- Violence and Abuse.- Healthcare Principles.- The Physician-Patient Relationship.- Ethics and Professionalism.- Adherence in Medicine.- Stress and Health.- Health Care 101.- Stigma and Medicine.- Culture, Ethnicity, and Medicine.- Quantitative Measures in Healthcare.- Death, Dying, and End-of-Life Care.- Behavioral Neuroscience and Clinical Psychiatry.- Basic Principles of Evaluation: Interviewing, Mental Status Examination, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning.- Disorders of Childhood.- Substance Use Disorders.- Psychotic Disorders.- Mood Disorders and Suicide.- Anxiety Disorders.- Somatoform Disorders.- Personality Disorders.- Cognitive Disorders.- Sleep Disorders.- Eating Disorders.- Sexual Disorders.- Other Disorders.
- Author BiographyDr. Guerrero is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, Vice-Chair for Education and Training in the Department of Psychiatry, Director of Medical Student Education in Psychiatry, and Director of the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Division at the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine. He has published in the areas of medical student education and problem-based learning, Asian and Pacific Islander mental health, and the interface between primary care and psychiatry. Dr. Piasecki is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Vice Chair for Education at University of Nevada School of Medicine where she works extensively with medical students and residents. She has published on the Physician-Patient relationship and a number of clinical topics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.