All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on Liquified Natural Gas (LNG). This book covers the following gas processing applications in parallel sessions: natural gas processing and treatment; gas to power and water; gas to liquid (GTL); and, gas to petrochemicals, including olefins, ammonia and methanol.
- Author BiographyDr. Mahmoud El-Halwagi is professor and holder of the McFerrin Professorship at the Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University. He is internationally recognized for pioneering contributions in the principles and applications of process integration and sustainable design. Dr. El-Halwagi has served as a consultant to a wide variety of processing industries. He is the recipient of prestigious research and educational awards including the American Institute of Chemical Engineers Sustainable Engineering Forum (AIChE SEF) Research Excellence Award, the Lockheed Martin Excellence in Engineering Teaching Award, The Fluor Distinguished Teaching Award, and the US National Science Foundation's National Young Investigator Award.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Gas Processing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byG.V.Rex Reklaitis,Hassan E. Alfadala,Mahmoud M. El-Halwagi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.