All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number297
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note303 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1256 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byJinsong Wang
- Table Of ContentsCoCluster: Efficient mining maximal trend biclusters without candidate maintenance in discrete resource effectiveness matrix.- Research on data mining technology in IMA safety analysis.- Research on Mathematical Model of Mission Effectiveness for Tanker Aircraft.- The Uncommanded Auto feather System Research of Turboprop Aircraft.- Evolution of Aircraft Maintenance and Logistics Based on Prognostic and Health Management Technology.
- Author BiographyJinsong Wang received his Instrument Science and Technology degree from Tsinghua University in 1986 and his M.SC. and Ph.D. degrees in Instrument Science and Technology from Tsinghua University in 1991. From 1991 to 2008 he was with the Department of Instrument Science and Technology at Tsinghua University. He is now a professor in School of Mechanical and electronic engineering at Northwestern Polytechnical University. He has published approximate 200 technical papers and warned the first prize of Scientific Developments in Ministry of Education. He is a Cheung Kong professor. His research interests include aircraft electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, control, signal processing and robotics. He is also the president of Northwestern Polytechnical University. He is a member of IEEE, ASME and SME and editors of four Chinese journals about robotics. Prof. Jinsong Wang published another monograph Parallel Kinematics with Springer in 2013.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.