All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionCombines project construction management and quality management Offers practical solutions to site construction engineers Draws on author's site experience and understanding of current problems Website with forms available to go with model procedures.
- Author BiographyPatrick Noble , BA MBA CEng MIEE MIMechE, has worked for consultants, contractors and owner organizations on process plant projects worldwide. With some 35 years of experience, his responsibilities have spanned a number of domains, in particular that of quality management of construction, which has enabled him to identify the essential issues and challenges present on site and to put forward in this handbook simple, realistic and credible responses.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Noble
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width177 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.