All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a heuristic process that will help companies determine future strategies. This process is divided into seven steps and, for each of these steps, detailed recommendations for problem-solving are provided and illustrated with examples.
- Author BiographyUniv.-Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Rudolf Grunig is full time Professor of Business Administration and Lecturer in Strategic Management in various postgraduate programs at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland. Professor Dr. Richard Kuhn was Ordinarius of Business Administration and Director of the Institute of Marketing and Management at the University of Berne until 2004. Since fall 2004 he is Emeritus, adviser/consultant, member in boards of various Swiss companies. He is author of numerous textbooks and articles in the fields of Marketing and Management.
- Author(s)Richard Kuhn,Rudolf Grunig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byAnthony Clark
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement6th ed. 2011
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.