All listings for this product
About this product
- Description15,000 volumes of the ancient Greek commentators on Aristotle constitute one of the largest corpus of extant Greek philosophical writings. This work looks at Proclus' reply, which is one of the remarkable discussions on fate, providence and free choice in Late Antiquity. This work is an English translation that brings the arguments he formulates.
- Author BiographyCarlos Steel is Emeritus Professor of Ancient and Medieval Philosophy at the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium, and Director of Aristoteles Latinus.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byProfessor Carlos Steel
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.