All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChemical Hazards of the Workplace is a reference text for health professionals who require toxicology data on hazardous chemicals which may be encountered in the workplace. The format of the text is similar to previous editions and includes the chemical formula, CAS number, synonyms, physical form, uses, and routes of exposure.
- Author BiographyGLORIA J. HATHAWAY, PhD, is a consultant in environmental toxicology and a former contributor to ASTDR Case Studies in Environmental Medicine. NICK H. PROCTOR, PhD, is Director of Product Safety at a major consumer products company and a Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology.
- Author(s)Gloria J. Hathaway,Nick H. Proctor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1536 g
- Width187 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.