All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £14.27
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
About this product
- DescriptionCovers discussion of computer design tools throughout the design process. This book helps you: understand basic design principles and all digital design paradigms; understand CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks; and understand how to put an integrated system together to conduct All Digital Design (ADD).
- Author BiographyDr. Kuang-Hua Chang is a David Ross Boyd Professor and Williams Companies Foundation Presidential Professor for the School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME) at the University of Oklahoma. He received his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Iowa in 1990. His areas of interest include Virtual Prototyping, CAD, Fatigue and Reliability Analysis, Tools and Information Integration for Concurrent Design and Manufacturing, Solid Freeform Fabrication, and bioengineering applications. His research has been published in eight books and more than 150 articles in international journals and conference proceedings.
- Author(s)Kuang-Hua Chang
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.