Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.22+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an analysis of regional economic geography, and explains how theory and method in economic geography has changed and developed since the 1970s. It explores factors such as space, production, social and political concerns, and environmental issues.
- Author(s)Ray Hudson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefigures, tables, references
- Weight1055 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.