All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive compilation on plasma protein production from the leading experts in the field, Production of Plasma Proteins for Therapeutic Use presents manufacturing, testing methods, and regulatory issues for plasma-derived therapeutics, a global US$10 billion industry.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH BERTOLINI, BSc (HONS.), MSc, PhD, is R&D Manager at CSL Bioplasma where he has been closely involved in the technical development and improvement of immunoglobulin and albumin products. He is active in national and international conferences and industry organizations and is a strong advocate for the advancement of bioprocessing. NEIL GOSS, BSc (HONS.), PhD, is Executive Director at Further Options Pty Ltd., a consulting company specializing in biotechnology and the plasma fractionation industry. He was previously Director of R&D, CSL Bioplasma and is the founding organizer for both the Plasma Product Biotechnology Meeting series and the BioProcessing Network. JOHN CURLING, BSc, is a consultant in bioseparations and protein purification whose clients have included numerous biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and vendor companies. He pioneered the development of chromatographic methods of plasma fractionation and was the President of the Process Separation Division of Pharmacia. He has acted as an advisor to the World Health Organization.
- Author(s)John Curling,Joseph Bertolini,Neil Goss
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1380 g
- Width219 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.