All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Productivity Analysis
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byStanley W. Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Economic Background and Introduction to the Papers.- 2 The U.S. Basic Industries in the 1980s: Can Fiscal Policies Explain Their Changing Competitive Position?.- Comment.- 3 Policy Implications of the Slowdown in U.S. Productivity Growth.- Comment.- 4 The Tax Reform Act of 1986 and Economic Growth.- Comment.- 5 A Businessman's Perspective on Competitiveness.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.