Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.91Trending at £36.67
- £12.07Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.43
- £7.78Trending at £8.94
- £9.97Trending at £10.23
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces student clinicians to the various types of written and verbal communication they will encounter across three different clinical settings: university clinics, medical settings, and public schools.
- Author BiographyA. Embry Burrus, MCD, is an associate clinical professor in speech-language pathology at Auburn University. Her areas of interest include children with developmental delay, children and adults who stutter, and supervision. She is also the author of Mama and Margaret, a memoir about her older sister with Down syndrome. Before becoming a clinical professor, she practiced in Atlanta, Georgia, where she worked with children in the public schools, Head Start, and Early Intervention.Laura B. Willis, MCD, is an Associate Clinical Professor at Auburn University (AL) and a certified Speech-Language Pathologist. She teaches undergraduate students about clinical procedures and the clinical writing process and also supervises graduate students within the university clinic setting. Her areas of professional expertise span adult neurological and literacy disorders. Mrs. Willis earned her Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Communication Disorders from Auburn University and now enjoys working alongside undergraduate and graduate students as they evolve into competent and confident clinicians.
- Author(s)A. Embry Burrus,Laura B. Willis
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack and white
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.