All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable workbook to help GPs and practice staff meet the requirements of continuing professional development (cpd) General practitioners, like all other health professionals, need to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in medicine and education.
- Author BiographyDr Robin While MD, Jubilee Surgery, UK. Mrs Margareth Attwood DMS MCIPD MIHM, National Office for Summative Assessment for General Practice Training, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAnthony Curtis,John Pitts,Margaret Attwood,Robin While
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.