All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe objective of this text is to sensitize nurses and other health professionals to the role that ethics play in the practice of their profession. It poses the moral question of whether nurses should study ethics, and explores the nature of ethical decision making and nursing research.
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/06/1990
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Weight499 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Edited byHenry O. Thompson,Joyce E. Thompson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.