All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings both beginning and experienced translators and interpreters up to date on a broad range of issues. The seven sections take up success and survival strategies for a language professional, including the challenges posed by the changing global economy.
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication06/09/1994
- Series TitleAmerican Translators Association Scholarly Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7.
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Weight545 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edited byDeanna L. Hammond
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.