All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a practitioner-oriented overview of professional standards in all aspects of policing, aiming to capture some of the complexities and interpretations that form the basis of professional standards in policing today. The book takes a novel, scenario-based approach to developing professional awareness.
- Author BiographyP A J Waddington is Professor of Social Policy and Honorary Director of the Central Institute for the Study of Public Protection at the University of Wolverhampton. He has over 30 years of academic research and is the initiator of the BSc (Hons) Policing degree. Dr Martin Wright, a retired police inspector, is the Director of the Central Institute for the Study of Public Protection and Head of Department of Uniformed Services at the University of Wolverhampton. He is the lead for the BSc Policing, Fire & Rescue and Armed Forces degrees. John Kleinig is Professor of Philosophy in the Department of Criminal Justice, John Jay College of Criminal Justice and Professorial Fellow in Criminal Justice Ethics at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics (Canberra, Australia).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight364 g
- Width184 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Kleinig,Martin Wright,P. A. J. Waddington
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.