Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £10.57Trending at £11.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe text of choice for professional interior design practice -- now with companion CD-ROM! Since publication of the first edition in 1990, Professional Practice for Interior Designers has remained the leading choice for educators for teaching interior design business practice as well as for professionals seeking to advance in their own practices.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Piotrowski, ASID, IIDA, currently provides consulting services to interior designers on business practices from Phoenix, Arizona. She is a former professor of interior design at Northern Arizona University and has more than twenty-five years of commercial and residential design experience. She is the author of several books on interior design including the award-winning Becoming an Interior Designer and the coauthor of the recently released Second Edition of Designing Commercial Interiors (both from Wiley).
- Author(s)Christine M. Piotrowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2062 g
- Width217 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.