All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the movement to mobilize and professionalize the early childhood education field with this comprehensive guide. Share and converse about why change is necessary, and why organising as a profession is the solution. Included are participant and facilitator guides, as well as a conversation workbook to help mediate discussion.
- Author BiographyStacie Goffin is a widely recognized authority in early childhood education with a passion for raising the competence of ECE as a field of practice. She received a degree in child development from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, followed by her Master s in Early Childhood from George Washington University and her Executive Education Certification from Harvard. Stacie currently serves as the Principal of the Goffin Strategies Group, where she uses her experience consulting with educational programs to improve effectiveness and services for young children. Rhian Evans Allvin currently serves as the Executive Director of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. Rhian formerly served as CEO of First Things First, Arizona s ballot initiative to advance early childhood policy and quality across the state. Throughout her career she has served as a tireless advocate for children including leadership roles with Brecon Group, the Arizona Community Foundation, Libraries for the Future, and Children s Action Alliance. She currently resides in Falls Church, Virginia with her husband and three young children.
- Author(s)Redleaf Press
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight295 g
- Width222 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.