All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide for would-be students in the mathematical sciences.
- Author BiographyThomas Povey is Professor of Engineering Science at the University of Oxford, where he researches jet-engine and rocket technology. His science puzzles have appeared in the Guardian and been featured on BBC Radio 4.
- Author(s)Thomas Povey
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £32.29
- £9.74Trending at £10.49
- £33.99Trending at £36.59
- £35.89Trending at £38.64
- £13.99Trending at £15.06
- £25.85Trending at £27.86
- £15.98Trending at £17.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.