All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionShould a military academy exclude women because, on average, women are more sensitive to hazing than men? Addressing this and other questions, this work employs an approach to the question of whether we can justly generalise about members of a group on the basis of statistical tendencies of that group.
- Author BiographyFrederick Schauer is Frank Stanton Professor of the First Amendment at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Frederick Schauer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight380 g
- Width128 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.