All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresents comprehensive reviews covering various aspects of drug development and formulation of drugs. This book encompasses critical review chapters and aims to meets the information needs of the pharmaceutical community. It also presents a methodology review article on the validation of chromatographic methods of analysis.
- Author BiographyCenter for Pharmaceutical Physics, Milford, NJ, USA
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleProfiles of Drug Substances, Excipients, and Related Methodology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 32
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHarry G. Brittain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.