All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionContains essays, which show the outline of a Shakespeare, the effects, the ephemera, the clues and cues, welcome and unwelcome, out of which Shakespeare's admirers and dedicated scholars have pieced together a vision of the playwright, whether as sage, psychologist, lover, theatrical entrepreneur, or moral authority.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Garber is William R. Kenanm, Jr., Professor of English and American Literature and Language and chair of the Department of Visual and Environmental Studies at Harvard University. Her recent book, Shakespeare After All (Pantheon, 2004), was chosen as one of Newsweek's ten best nonfiction books of the year and was awarded the 2005 Christian Gauss Book Award from Phi Beta Kappa.
- Author(s)Marjorie Garber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.