All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how companies can: develop a strong core and use it to establish a leadership position; follow the golden rule of strategy; assess whether your core is operating at its full potential; uncover assets in your core that provide the seeds for new growth; and, find a repeatable formula to apply core business strengths in adjacent markets.
- Author BiographyChris Zook and James G. Allen are co-leaders of Bain & Company's global strategy practice.
- Author(s)Chris Zook,James Allen
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.