All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.60
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to various aspects of PLC programming, installation, and maintaining procedures.
- Author BiographyFrank D. Petruzella has extensive practical experience in the electrical control field, as well as many years experience teaching and authoring textbooks. Before becoming a full time educator, he was employed as an apprentice and electrician in areas of electrical installation and maintenance. He holds a Master of Science degree from Niagara University, a Bachelor of Science degree from the State University of New York College - Buffalo, as well as diplomas in Electrical Power and Electronics from the Erie County Technical Institute.
- Author(s)Frank D. Petruzella
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Content Notecolour illustrations, diagrams, figures
- Weight827 g
- Width205 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.