All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £21.21Was:£27.99Free postage
- £20.85Was:£27.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Programming Clojure is the first book to cover the new features in Clojure 1.3. Clojure experts Stuart Halloway and Aaron Bedra have updated the first book on Clojure, and new examples have been added to demonstrate the power and depth of the new features.
- Author BiographyStuart Halloway is a member of Clojure/core and CTO at Relevance, where he spends his time on secret projects for world domination, and watching Phineas and Ferb. Aaron Bedra is a member of Clojure/core and a developer at Relevance, Inc. where he spends his time as a tech lead, speaker and author. He is a frequent contributor to the Clojure language and its supporting libraries as well as an active member of the Clojure community. Aaron has led the development of several commercial Clojure projects.
- Author(s)Aaron Bedra,Stuart Halloway
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.